Unrivaled suspension kinematics, sublime handling, perfectly-tuned frame stiffness—the Stumpjumper Comp is our fully featured, fully affordable, full-carbon, definitive trail bike. All-new geometry, all-new suspension, thoughtfully spec’d—it’s ready to take you wherever the trail may lead.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK — When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE — We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY — The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™ — Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
- SWAT™ — When we introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, we increased pocket space, and added room for those “oh s**t” pumps and flat accessories. With the new Stumpjumper, we’ve kept those same design hallmarks that you know and love.
Stumpjumper Comp Technical Specifications
FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, flip chip Head Tube/Bottom Bracket adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel
FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 190x45mm
FOX FLOAT 34 Rhythm, GRIP damper, two position Sweep adjustment, 15x110mm axle, 44mm offset, 140mm of travel
Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width
Specialized Trail Grips
Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 175mm, S6: 190mm
Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
Shimano SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed
Shimano SLX, M7100, 12spd
Shimano SLX, CS-M7100, 12-speed, 10-51t
Shimano SLX, M7100, 12-speed
Shimano SLX, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm
Shimano, BB-MT800, Threaded
Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock 28h, 15x110 Boost
Shimano MT510-B, Centerlock 28h, 12x148 Boost, Microspline
DT Swiss Industry
Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3"
Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3"
Standard, Presta valve
* Specifications are subject to change without notice