ROCK 'N' ROLL - ABSOLUTE DRY CHAIN LUBE
This is a super clean chain lube, in fact, this lube is not a self-cleaning lube, it just simply picks up little or no dirt, resulting in a silent chain.
It also creates an ultra-smooth shifting drivetrain, without the mess of heavy lubes or a buildup of waxes. The formulation first soaks deep into your chain and brings out all the old grime before depositing a thin, dry membrane on the chain that repels all the new dirt that tends to build up. It cleans and lubricates your chain all at the same time. Absolute Dry will prolong chain life, quiet your bike and quicken your shifting. Best suited for road bikes.
Available in 120ml or 480ml bottles.
Many riders ask, "What is the difference between the Extreme, Absolute Dry, and the Gold?" The Extreme is for mountain bikes. Absolute Dry is for the road bikes. The Gold is for both mountain and road bikes.
- Shake well until the settled solids on the bottom have disappeared and apply a stream of lube to the chain at the cassette.
- Do not drip the lube on like you would oil. This is not oil!
- Get the chain really wet, this stuff cleans and lubes all in one.
- Freewheel the chain backwards for about 5 seconds...no less.
- Wipe off all the excess lube...
- all of it, wipe the chain as clean as it will get.
- That's it, go ride...