Dollar-for-dollar, the Enduro Comp is hard to beat. You get the same full-carbon frame as the Enduro Expert and Elite models, loaded with great components that include powerful four-piston disc brakes, a wide-range 1X drivetrain, and capable RockShox suspension.
If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it's because they share plenty of downhill DNA. The Enduro rolls fast on 29er hoops and boasts 170 millimeters of front and rear suspension courtesy of an all new-design that obliterates the biggest hits with ease.
ASTONISHINGLY FAST...UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL
Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you're expect possible from a downhill bruiser. We pulled out all the engineering stops and made the Enduro an incredibly efficient pedaling machine. The end result? Less bobbing. More speed.
• All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of suspension.
• RockShox Lyrik Select fork offers smooth suspension in a stout package.
• Plenty of stopping power, courtesy of SRAM Code R, four-piston disc brakes
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of suspension. The full-carbon frame also features our ingenious SWAT™ Door downtube storage, a reliable, threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing.
- RockShox Lyrik Select fork offers smooth suspension in a seriously stout package.
- Plenty of stopping power, courtesy of SRAM Code R, four-piston disc brakes.
- NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and gearing to spare.
- X-Fusion Manic dropper post increases your maneuverability and control on steep descents. Bonus points—our S4 and S5 frames feature 170mm-travel versions of the Manic post.