The Enduro Expert has always packed a serious punch and it’s never been so true. You get 170 millimeters of the most capable downhill performance that gains elevation with surprising ease. Full FOX suspension, powerful disc brakes and a stellar carbon wheelset round it out.
If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it’s because they share plenty of downhill DNA. The Enduro rolls fast on 29er hoops and boasts 170 millimeters of front and rear suspension courtesy of an all new-design that obliterates the biggest hits with ease.
ASTONISHINGLY FAST...UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL
Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you’re expect possible from a downhill bruiser. We pulled out all the engineering stops and made the Enduro an incredibly efficient pedaling machine. The end result? Less bobbing. More speed.
• All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of suspension.
• FOX FLOAT Performance 36 fork offers stellar control over the roughest terrain.
• SRAM CODE RSC discs are powerful, yet offer outstanding modulation.
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of gnar-devouring suspension. The full-carbon frame also features our ingenious SWAT™ Door downtube storage, a reliable, threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing.
- FOX FLOAT Performance 36 fork offers stellar control over the roughest terrain thanks to its very stout 36-millimeter stanchions and simple, yet reliable GRIP damper.
- SRAM CODE RSC discs aren’t just powerful—they also offer outstanding adjustments and modulation.
- SRAM XO1 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity, and outstanding drivetrain precision and durability.
- X-Fusion Manic dropper post increases your maneuverability and control on steep descents. Bonus points—our S4 and S5 frames feature 170mm-travel versions of the Manic post.