The Stumpjumper 29 combines the amazing ride quality and precision of our alloy sidearm chassis with plush RockShox suspension and a 12-speed SRAM SX Eagle drivetrain. Bottom line: It's a bike that outrides both its price tag...and bikes costing much more.
THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE
The innovative sidearm frame design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we've increased both stiffness and performance over bumps.
Our in-house suspension-tuning team develops custom shock tunes, perfectly paired to each bike's kinematics. We call this Rx Tune and while it's not the easy way to build a suspension bike, it's worth it. You feel Rx Tune as perfectly-balanced suspension. It's total control.
MASSIVE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK
• RockShox 35 Gold RL fork and Deluxe Select shock erase rocks and roots.
• SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and gearing to spare.
• Roval Traverse 29er wheels roll over obstacles and maintain momentum with ease.
- Alloy, sidearm frame design offers balanced stiffness and precise handling.
- RockShox Deluxe Select rear shock features our Rx Trail Tune, ensuring that your frame, shock, and fork are perfectly in tune with one another.
- RockShox 35 Gold RL fork offers smooth suspension in a stout package that includes a suspension lock-out to help tame the climbs.
- SRAM's 12-speed SX Eagle groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and shifting performance in spades.
- Roval 29er wheels roll over obstacles and maintain momentum with ease.