The Stumpjumper ST Alloy 27.5 makes that winning combo affordable, with components that are big on performance and small on dollar signs.
THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE
The innovative sidearm frame design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we've increased both stiffness and performance over bumps. End result? Total control.
Our in-house suspension-tuning team develops custom shock tunes, perfectly paired to each bike's kinematics. We call this Rx Tune and while it's not the easy way to build a suspension bike, it's worth it. You feel Rx Tune as perfectly-balanced suspension.
SMART PARTS PICK
• 27.5 wheels accentuate the Stumpjumper ST's playful on-trail feel.
• 130-millimeters of suspension courtesy of a RockShox Recon RL fork.
• SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and gearing to spare.
- The M5 alloy frame, asymmetrical “sidearm” design, and our 27.5 Geometry, make this Stumpjumper both nimble and capable.
- 130-millimeters of plush and controlled suspension (including a lock-out) come courtesy of a RockShox Recon RL fork.
- SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and all the gearing you need to summit the biggest climbs.
- 27.5 wheels accentuate the Stumpjumper ST’s playful on-trail feel.
- The TranzX seatpost lets you drop your saddle on descents, increasing your maneuverability and control when the trail gets dicey.