The Blue Twist has the same resistance unit as the Blue Matic, but does not have a handlebar resistance lever. You manually set the resistance, selecting one of the seven positions using a switch on the brake. The maximum resistance is 700 Watt. The Blue Twist is suitable as an entrance model.
The trainer has a simplified mounting system, which makes it easy and quick to assemble. A tool set for small and big wheels is no longer needed: even 29er MTB wheels do fit (only in combination with the Tacx T1397 Trainer Tyre 29erx1.25).
This very well priced cycletrainer, features the same brake system as the Blue Matic, but doesn't include the handlebar mounted resistance lever. You can set the resistance in 7 positions with a button on the magnetic brake. The maximum resistance is 650 Watt.
- Resistance lever on brake, 7 positions
- Blue frame with solid back legs
- Universal fit for wheels with diameter 600mm to 710mm
- Easy to assemble brake system
- Brake system with 8 permanant magnets and 1kg flywheel
- Maximum resistance - 700 Watt