The FLUX is a compact and realistic interactive direct drive and is maintenance-free. The swift response of the Smart electronics and the 7kg flywheel transmit the slightest fluctuations in resistance directly and accurately to your legs.
Two technologies combined
With the FLUX we combined direct drive technology with an electro brake in order to offer an accessible Smart and interactive direct drive.
1500W power/ 10% max. slope
- Type of trainer Interactive Smart direct drive with electric brake
- Magnets 8 Permanent ferrite magnets & 8 electromagnets
- Transmission None
- Electrical requirements 110-240 Volt
- Power indicator (Wattage) None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT) 2 LEDs
- Firmware upgradable Yes
- Supplied with Quick release for racing bikes and mountain bikes (5 mm)
- Suitable bikes Width of rear fork: Race 130mm, MTB 135mm. Adapters for other widths available , Not suitable for a long cage rear derailleur
- Suitable cassettes Various Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo cassettes